The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) has established a new Manifest Information Management System (MIMS) website. DOE is in the process of transferring datA from the old website to the new one.
The MIMS website is used to monitor and report the management of commercial LLRW in the U.S. and is accessible to all interested parties. The new web site address is http://mims.doe.gov.
Please contact Douglas Tonkay of the DOE’s Office of Disposal Operations at (301) 903-7212 or at Douglas.Tonkay@em.doe.gov for additional information.
- DOE REOPENS THE WIPP FACILITY IN NEW MEXICO
- NRC RELEASES SECY 16-0106 REQUESTING COMMISSION APPROVAL TO PUBLISH FINAL RULE RE LLRW DISPOSAL (10 CFR PART 61)
- NRC ISSUES NEW DOCUMENTS RE DECOMMISSIONING TIMELINESS RULE IMPLEMENTATION AND ASSOCIATED REGULATORY RELIEF
- NEW MANIFEST INFORMATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM WEB SITE AND DATA
- TEXAS RELEASES DRAFT TWO-YEAR STORAGE RULE FOR COMMENT