The Radwaste Summit will be held September 5-7, 2017 at the JW Marriott Resort in Summerlin, NV. This year’s meeting will explore changes to existing policies, budget allocation, project priorities, etc. for the nuclear industry under the new administration and the Republican-controlled Congress.
The early bird deadline for the RadWaste Summit is right around the corner. With the changes in the White House and Congress coupled with a new DOE secretary now in place, the priorities, regulations, and opportunities facing the radioactive waste management sector are ever-changing and of critical importance to stay on top of.
In 2017, we’ll cover topics including:
• Tank waste treatment facility commissioning
• Commercial waste disposal priorities and advocacies
• Decommissioning case studies
• Major DOE cleanup sites
• WIPP progress
• NRC and DOE priorities
• And more!
The uncertainty facing the industry combined with the opportunities that will come into play with the new distribution of budget dollars to the radioactive waste management industry make the 2017 RadWaste Summit one that you can’t afford to miss out on. Chances to network and meet with the top industry players as well as government decision makers will lead to new business, strategic partnerships, and beyond.
The early bird deadline is Friday, April 21st!
- RADWASTE SUMMIT MEETING, SEPTEMBER 5-7, 2017
- RADIOACTIVE WASTE TO BE HAULED THROUGH MISSISSIPPI
- DOE REOPENS THE WIPP FACILITY IN NEW MEXICO
- NRC RELEASES SECY 16-0106 REQUESTING COMMISSION APPROVAL TO PUBLISH FINAL RULE RE LLRW DISPOSAL (10 CFR PART 61)
- NRC ISSUES NEW DOCUMENTS RE DECOMMISSIONING TIMELINESS RULE IMPLEMENTATION AND ASSOCIATED REGULATORY RELIEF